- Most, if not all petz are naturally raised, including ones I've bought/received from others. (I de-age them and raise them if I get them pre aged-up, assuming the previous owner did not naturally raise them already).
- I usually take the pet's adult photo once they reach 100. If a pet only has a puppy/kitten photo, it hasn't reached age 100 yet.
- Petz that were bred and weaned from the mom naturally (without PetzA) are marked as "naturally bred" in the tags.
- If I use any of my crew petz for PetzA breeding, I always just use a copy that I delete after (so sometimes I might use petz I haven't actually raised yet, but I don't overwrite my actual file so it doesn't affect them).
- Show names are only for fun as I don't really participate in pose showing.
- All the petz on the bottom are a part of my sheep group which is in a separate copy of Petz 4 from my main crew. They use the Supernova Suffolk sheep breedfile, but converted to a Labrador overwrite.
Please wait a moment for the Airtable to load.